Bottleneck Gallery turns 10 this year, and to celebrate we’re having a massive, tremendous, big heckin’ in-person gallery show & party!
Bottleneck Gallery started as a small passion project from 3 close friends with different business backgrounds. For the past decade, we’ve done our best to carve out a special space for collectors, artists, and fans of art and all things pop culture. We’re so thankful to everybody who has helped support, from collectors to artists, and we’re ready for a big in-person bash to celebrate!
The BNG 10 show will feature a wide variety of artists, some that we’ve worked with for many years, all covering the pop culture staples near and dear to our hearts. We know that many of you will be in NYC for NYCC, so we’ve ensured that we have a sizable amount of comic inspired goodness.
We haven’t had an in-person BNG show in quite some time, so please take a look at all of the important information below so that you’re prepared for the event!
Here are all of the important details for the BNG 10 event:
- BNG 10 opens Friday, October 7th from 6PM - 10PM ET.
- Bottleneck Gallery is located at 60 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11249.
- In order to attend the event, you MUST purchase a ticket. Tickets will be released on Thursday, September 29th @ 12PM EST via Eventbrite.
- Each ticket will cost $5, and all proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to the Brooklyn Animal Action.
- If you purchase a ticket, you may bring a ‘+1’ along with you, but only the original ticket holder will have priority access to the pieces being sold at the show. In other words, ticket-holders will be given priority for purchasing prints.
- Ticket-holders will be given an exclusive event surprise goodie bag, including merch, prints and more!
- Refreshments will be served!
- There will be an open bar available to everybody 21+, as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
- Tubes will not be available, please bring your own tube (BYOT).
- Cash and Credit Card will be accepted.