It’s been a long time since we’ve had an in-person screening, but we’re back, baby! Or should we say, we’re Bat, baby (sorry, we had to)!
We’re so excited to announce our newest screening event for Tim Burton’s exquisite follow-up to Batman ‘89, Batman Returns! We’re happy to be able to team-up with the fine folks at the Roxy Cinema for a festive night of cats, bats, and uh, penguins!
We’ve been working behind-the-scenes on this screening and print for a little while now, and we’re thrilled to say that this will be the first officially licensed print for Batman Returns featuring full likeness rights. That means, officially, for the first time ever, PCC were allowed to craft up a print with everybody’s likeness in full, glorious detail!
Here are the details for the event and the poster release:
- Tickets are available for purchase through the Roxy Cinema website right now, and cost $15 per ticket.
- The screening will be held at 7PM on Friday, July 15th, at The Roxy Hotel Theatre, located at 2 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY.
- Phantom City Collective’s print will be sold in the theater from 6PM - 7PM the day of the screening. You DO NOT need to have a screening ticket in order to buy the print, and they will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All remaining prints will go on sale online at a later date.
- PCC’s screen print will be revealed at the event!