It’s 2019, the Replicants have mutinied, been declared illegal, and have special police squads sent after them in order to permanently “retire” them. These police are called Blade Runners.
We’re incredibly proud to announce our first screening for 2019: Blade Runner! We’ve teamed up with pop culture aficionado and friend Justin Ishmael, of ISH, and our consistently wonderful hosts, The Roxy Theatre, to screen Ridley Scott’s immense, sci-fi classic for a special event!
We’ll also be premiering a new Blade Runner print from Silence TV at the event!
Here are the details for the event and the poster release:
- Tickets are now available for purchase through the Roxy Hotel website, and cost $12 per ticket
- The screening will be held at 9:15PM on Friday, January 18th, at The Roxy Hotel Theatre, located at 2 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY
- Silence TV’s print will be sold at the theatre from 7:30PM - 8:30PM the day of the screening. You DO NOT need to have a screening ticket in order to buy the print, and the print will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis
- All remaining copies of the print will go on sale online at a later date
- Silence TV’s print will be revealed at the event! The metallic screen print measures 16 x 24 inches and there will be two versions. A regular (150 edition @ $40) and a variant (75 edition @ $50).
- Every ticket comes with a free origami piece by the incredibly talented Paul Frasco!
If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to reach out to us via email at anytime.
We look forward to seeing you there!