We’ve got a wide variety of releases this Wednesday: Sketch Booth sessions reopen with Dave Perillo; our first puzzle release, based on Mark Englert’s beloved Parks and Rec image; and Adam Dougherty (Kreature Kid) & ISH’s Pugloo vinyl figures!
We’re revisiting our Sketch Booth sessions for our latest obsession, Animal Crossing! Dave Perillo will be creating custom sketches with characters and creatures based on the world of Animal Crossing.
Here are the details for Dave’s Animal Crossing edition of Sketch Booth:
- This session will focus on characters/creatures based on Animal Crossing.
- Each sketch will be a 5x7 inch color sketch on kraft paper style cardstock with slight background design.
- There are 50 available slots for a commission sketch.
- After the sale, we will send a link to all buyers so that you can submit your ideas for Dave, including your Animal Crossing character!
- Each sketch is $80, limit of 1 per person/household.
We’re proud to announce our first ever puzzle project! While in lockdown, puzzles have become an immensely satisfying and bonding activity for us, so we’ve decided to throw our hats in the ring, and we’ve teamed up with a great manufacturer, Mark Englert, and of course, Ron Swanson’s Very Good Building & Development Co. to create the Pawnee Puzzle! The Pawnee Puzzle is a high quality, 1,000 piece puzzle recreating Mark Englert’s Pawnee print art. We’ve got a limited first batch of puzzles, and each one comes with a fold-out poster of Mark’s art.
In addition, Kreature Kid & ISH’s Pugloo From Planet P vinyl figures have arrived, and they’re stunningly sculpted. We have a limited amount, and they’re in-hand, waiting to be adopted by you!
The Sketch Booth session and Pawnee Puzzle will be available to purchase on Wednesday (5/20) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com. PUGLOO vinyl figures are available NOW!
Pawnee National Park - Puzzle + Poster by Mark Englert
1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle with fold-out poster
20 x 27 inches
Limit of 5 per person/household
Estimated to ship in JULY