In two weeks (3/15), we’re teaming up with our friends at Acme Archives and the fine folks at Syndicated Theater to present our next screening. But first, there are some rules: The first rule of Bottleneck screenings is: you do not talk about Bottleneck screenings!
Just kidding, tell everybody! We’re thrilled to announce that we’ll be screening Fight Club. David Fincher’s film about consumerist culture, anarchy, and stripping away the layers of societal residue through ritualistic fighting is an absolute cult-classic, and we’re absolutely proud to be presenting the movie and a phenomenal print by Tomer Hanuka to accompany the screening.
Here are the details for the event:
- Tickets for each of the screenings, 6:30PM & 9:35PM, will be available for purchase on Bottleneckgallery.com tomorrow (3/2) @ 12PM ET! There is a limit of 2 tickets per person and all sales are final.
- The screenings will be held on Wednesday, March 15th, at Syndicated Theater, located at 40 Bogart Street, Brooklyn, NY.
- Each ticket is $75 and includes a variant edition of Tomer Hanuka’s Fight Club print (Ed. of 150), admission to one of the film’s screenings, and a complimentary themed cocktail.
- Prints will be handed out at the close of each screening. Only 1 tube per person, if you purchased two tickets, you will still only be handed 1 tube if you are attending the event alone.
- The regular edition of Tomer’s Fight Club print will be sold at the theater from 6PM - 9PM the night of the screenings. You DO NOT need to purchase a screening ticket to buy the regular edition of the print--everybody can purchase one while supplies last.
Tomer’s print will be revealed on March 14 via our social media channels, so please follow us for all details.
If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!