Guillermo Del Toro, the visionary director behind Pan’s Labyrinth, commissioned Drew Struzan to create a painting for the film before it was released. We’ve been in awe of Drew’s original painting for years, and we’re incredibly proud to present the first and only screen printed version of this piece.
Pan’s Labyrinth is a dark fairy tale inspired film that boasts some of the most memorable and impressive beasts on film. We think Drew’s art for the movie is hauntingly beautiful, featuring Ofelia huddled in the Faun’s arms, with tones and colors emphasizing the dark tone of the movie.
Here are the details for the event:
- Tickets for each of the screenings, 7:00PM and 9:45PM, will be available for purchase on our home page, Bottleneckgallery.com, on Monday (4/3) @ 12PM ET!
- The screenings will be held on Thursday, April 13th, at Syndicated Theatre, located at 40 Bogart Street, Brooklyn, NY.
- Each ticket is $220 and includes:
- One signed, titled version of Drew Struzan’s Pan’s Labyrinth print
- Admission to the screening
- Two enamel lapel pins
- A complimentary themed cocktail
The titled and art print versions of Drew’s Pan’s Labyrinth print will also be sold at the theatre from 6PM - 9PM the day of the screenings. You DO NOT need to purchase a screening ticket in order to buy them as these will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.All remaining prints will go on sale on our site on Friday (4/14) @ 12PM EST.
If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to reach out to us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.